Date: March 23, 2016
This privacy statement outlines the uses of we use and protect personal information. Essentially, this document describes how GHS Printer Solutions collects and uses the personal information people provide on our Web site: www.ghsprinters.com. In addition, this document will also identify the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We take your personal information very seriously. While we will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement, we do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If GHS Printer Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We do collect personal information in order to process orders and to keep you informed about current promotions, shipping updates, etc. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We also may collect the following information from you regarding your business:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
In addition, just like most other web sites, we also automatically gather information about your computer including details such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
The information gathered will be used for the following purposes:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We do periodically update our privacy statement to make it as current as possible and to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any substantial material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this web site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information related to our privacy practices.