OSHA Notice Drum & Container Labels: This Drum Has Been Triple Rinsed
Label containers of which have been properly and thoroughly triple rinsed.
- Label drums and containers to identify contents considered hazardous for handling.
- Provide notice when containers have been triple rinsed
- Properly mark the status of containers to provide certainty when dealing with and disposing with product
- Labels measure 6-in. x 6-in.
- Available in a Package of 25; Package of 100; and Roll of 250
- Available with peel-off liner in: Adhesive Coated Paper and flexible Adhesive-Poly Sheet
Drum & Container Identification Labels Label the contents of your drums and containers easily and quickly. Identify drums and containers used for accumulating waste and other contents that might be considered harmful when handling. Eliminate the uncertainty of unmarked drums and containers and ensure employees are aware of the material contained within.