OSHA Caution Drum & Container Labels: Hazardous Waste Drum
Caution those within the area of a drum that contains hazardous material or waste.
- Label drums and containers to identify contents considered hazardous for handling.
- Alert workers of a potential hazard caused by the contents of a drum
- Keep personnel safe and ensure the use of proper PPE
- Labels measure 6-in. x 6-in.
- Available in a Package of 25; Package of 100; and Roll of 250
- Available with peel-off liner in: Adhesive Coated Paper and flexible Adhesive-Poly Sheet
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
GHS, the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, was established to provide a consistent system to address classification of chemical hazards on labels and safety data sheets. The world looks to Accuform Signs as a leading source for GHS related identification solutions.