Hazardous Waste Label: Hazardous Waste - Handle With Care
Mark Hazardous waste with a quality label and ensure waste is disposed of properly.
- Label drums and containers to identify hazardous contents and promote safe handling and transport
- Inform readers of a federal law involving hazardous waste disposal
- Urge users to handle product with care
- Eliminate the uncertainty of accumulated contents in containers by marking them
- Be aware of the potential for harmful waste contained within
- Labels with peel-off liner available in: Adhesive Coated Paper for short term use in protected areas; and Adhesive-Poly Sheet for moisture and weather exposure areas
- Package of 25; Package of 100; and Roll of 250
Hazardous Waste Labels Labels help meet D.O.T. (49 CFR part 172) and EPA (40 CFR part 262.31-32) regulations for labeling substance containers for hazardous waste. Specifications do not include size or color of labels; however, regulations do require that the labels be durable, in English, written sharply, and in contrasting colors. The view of hazardous waste labels is not to be impaired by other labels, attachments or markings.