Drum & Container Labels: Universal Waste - Used Lamps
- Ensure that all used lamps are stored in the proper location and receptacle.
- Label Size: 6" x 6"
- Label drums and containers to identify contents considered hazardous for handling.
- Properly mark used lamp containers
- Keep containers organized and well-labeled
- Available in a Package of 25; Package of 100; and Roll of 250
- Available with peel-off liner in: Adhesive Coated Paper and flexible Adhesive-Poly Sheet
Drum & Container Identification Labels Label the contents of your drums and containers easily and quickly. Identify drums and containers used for accumulating waste and other contents that might be considered harmful when handling. Eliminate the uncertainty of unmarked drums and containers and ensure employees are aware of the material contained within.
- Cost effective in high quantities
- Matte surface can be easily written on with pen or pencil
- 60-lb. paper
- Coated on the back with permanent acrylic adhesive with peel-off liner
- Can be used for limited outdoor exposure
- Gloss surface easily wipes clean of dirt, dust, and other liquids
- Permanent acrylic adhesive back
- 2.5-mil printed label with non-coat surface to write-on with pen or marker