Drum & Container Labels: Universal Waste - Used Batteries
- Properly mark your receptacles as designated used batteries containers.
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Label drums and containers to identify contents considered hazardous for handling.
- Keep your containers marked properly and ensure workers know where used batteries are to be held
- Keep record of when battery accumulation started
- Available in a Package of 25; Package of 100; and Roll of 250
- Available with peel-off liner in: Adhesive Coated Paper and flexible Adhesive-Poly Sheet
Drum & Container Identification Labels Label the contents of your drums and containers easily and quickly. Identify drums and containers used for accumulating waste and other contents that might be considered harmful when handling. Eliminate the uncertainty of unmarked drums and containers and ensure employees are aware of the material contained within.