DOT Placard: Hazard Class 2 - Gases (Oxygen)
Inform readers and motorists of a hazard due to the presence of oxygen. Size: 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Identify specific hazardous materials by applying to visible locations
- Compliant with section §172.530 DOT standard
- Inform readers of the transportation of oxygen
- Use placards on vehicles and large containers
- Specific color schemes, symbols, words, and numbers requirements identify the hazard
- Square-diamond format: Placard - 273 mm x 273 mm (10 3/4" x 10 3/4")