DOT Placard: Hazard Class 2 - Gases (Flammable Gas)
Inform readers of gases that are flammable and cause a hazard. Size: 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Identify specific hazardous materials by applying to visible locations
- Compliant with section §172.532 DOT standard
- Place sign near gases which ignite on contact with an ignition source, such as acetylene, hydrogen, and propane
- Use placards on vehicles and large containers
- Specific color schemes, symbols, words, and numbers requirements identify the hazard
- Square-diamond format: Placard - 273 mm x 273 mm (10 3/4" x 10 3/4")